Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Dance Legend Albion

Hello!

Today's polish is Dance Legend Albion from their Mist Way collection.


Dance Legend Mist Way. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


Albion is a sheer grey crelly with small translucent, gold flakies. The flakies are subtle and perfect for this stormy polish.


Dance Legend Mist Way. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are three coats of Albion over my base coat (Sinful Colors Base Coat) plus one coat of NYC topcoat. Formula on this is a little finicky. It is sheer and will drag and bald if not dry enough before you start on the next coat. You'll see that's what happened to me on my thumb. Also, take care to use a thin final coat so the flakies will show up well.


Dance Legend Mist Way, matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle from Llarowe.


Dance Legend Mist Way. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment