Monday, September 8, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Milani Cupid's Touch

Hello!

Today I have Milani Cupid's Touch swatched up for you!


Milani Cupid's Touch. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Cupid's Touch is my ideal Radiant Orchid shade. It's exactly what I was expecting when I read about this year's Pantone Color of the Year nomination. That being said, my pictures turned out a bit more vibrant and more pink than this is in person. It is a more soft and muted shade.


Milani Cupid's Touch. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today started with Sinful Colors Base Coat, one coat of Cupid's Touch, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This has an excellent formula, and I was able to get away with one careful coat of this beauty.


Milani Cupid's Touch. Indoors, natural light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle at K-mart.


Milani Cupid's Touch. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment