Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Salon Perfect Flower Power

Hello!

Today I have a pretty glitter topper from Salon Perfect to show you called Flower Power.


Salon Perfect Flower Power. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Flower Power is a pastel glitter topper in a clear base. The glitter includes satin pink and yellow circles with some smaller satin pink, yellow, and turquoise hexes. It's a cheery combination.


Salon Perfect Flower Power. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are one-to-two coats of Flower Power over yesterday's Milani Cupid's Touch swatch (which ended up looking more true to color than yesterday's pictures -- that glitter must have helped my camera 'see' the color better) plus two coats of topcoat. The dabbing method worked the best for me with this polish. The glitters are a little reluctant to come out of the bottle, so dabbing helped me to control where the glitter went and evenly apply it.

Salon Perfect Flower Power. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

This created a super cute look. I'm excited to see a readily accessible brand offering a very reasonably priced glitter like this that feels like it came from an indie brand. Nice job, Salon Perfect!


Salon Perfect Flower Power. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


I purchased my bottle at Walmart.

More soon! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment