Monday, September 1, 2014

Haul: August!

Hello!

August started off with Rainbow Honey's monthly Mystery Bag. This month's signature scent was Royal Fruits, which has a nice bright fruit smell at first then mellows down to a vanilla-esque warmth that I quite like. This bag came with a mini roller ball and large cuticle balm in the Royal Fruits scent; a nice-sized body spray in their fan-favorite scent, Summer Juice; and three mini-size polishes. The polishes are 488nm, a turquoise creme; Modern Hearts, a neon glitter topper; and a Royal Fruits scented topcoat.


Rainbow Honey August Mystery Bag.

My husband surprised me with a few things he found on clearance at Shopko - Studded Nail Art Kit from a brand I'd never noticed before (Fing'rs), Fingr's Heart 2 Art Meet me in the Green Room, and Sally Hansen Galactic Green. I picked up a pretty, pastel glitter polish from Salon Perfect at Walmart. And, lastly, my sister's friend became a Jamberry consultant, so I ordered a couple of packets to try - Lollipop Chevron and Cup of Tea.


Random August Loot!

Quiet around here this month! More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment