This week, I was smacked in the face by this awesomeness from the Nailasaurus, and I absolutely had to try it out!
I started withbase coat - Duri Rejuvacote plus Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. Then, two coats of China Glaze For Audrey, one coat of Zoya Gilty, and one coat of Seche Vite. Once dry, I used this tutorial's method for the black marbling.
I had some trouble with this method. Frustratingly, when I tested this over a bare nail, it worked perfectly the first time. By the time I had the rest of the mani done and dry, something must've changed, and the rest of this did not go as smoothly. I couldn't get the polish to spread out in the water, and once I did (by switching to a cheaper, thinner black), then it wouldn't do anything when spritzed. I ended up settling on Sally Hansen Black Out for my polish and a sample perfume for my spritzer. My little nail polish corner got mighty smelly, and I'm not sure I ever want to smell that perfume again!
More soon! ^_^