Monday, September 15, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Powder Perfect Widow's Walk

Hello!

Today's swatch is Powder Perfect Widow's Walk from the Abandoned Mansion collection.


Powder Perfect Widow's Walk. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


Widow's Walk is a gorgeous, deep, saturated purple with holo shimmer. I was lemming this from the first swatch I saw!


Powder Perfect Widow's Walk. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


Swatches today are one coat of Sinful Colors Base Coat, two coats of Widow's Walk, and one coat of NYC topcoat. Formula is nice on this polish. It glides on smoothly and covers evenly in two quick coats.


Powder Perfect Widow's Walk. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.


Powder Perfect is an Australian indie brand, so it was a little hard for me to find. I tried a few places with no luck (they only ship within Australia from their Etsy site, and a U.S.-based retailer I'd never heard of had website issues every time I attempted to buy this polish so I eventually gave up there). I ended up purchasing this bottle in a little haul from Harlow & Co where it was still in stock at the time of publishing this post!


Powder Perfect Widow's Walk. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment