Thursday, January 1, 2015

NOTW: September to December Overview

Hello!

I'm going to take this opportunity to catch up on some nails of the week I wore during the last three months of shoddy blogging.

First, here is the mani I wore for our one year anniversary celebration in September. I started with three coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu over my base coat combination of Duri Rejuvacote plus Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. I added one coat of INM Northern Lights. I used a decal and then painted a tiny red heart, and finally, sealed that with one coat of NYC In a New York Minute.




Second, I tried out this beautiful peachy shimmer gel polish. My sister went the gel polish way, but I like changing mine up more often. Gel was fun to try, but it's definitely not for me. I think this was a Sally Hansen color, and the decal came from the clearance section at ShopKo.




Next, I wore this pretty autumn look on our long weekend trip to Duluth in October. We had great weather and beautiful fall color! My base here is OPI Sleigh Ride for Two.




Zoya re-released Harlow, from their Matte Velvet collection this past fall, and I had been lemming it forever. I put it on immediately once it arrived and added a coat of Rainbow Honey XOXO over my ring and middle fingers. I did use topcoat to make it shine and last a bit longer.




Last, I did this rather simple stamped looked. Sally Hansen Wet Cement is the grey, and I stamped with Pure Ice Gossip and BM-321. The darker grey on my ring finger was an experiment - I tried one coat of Dance Legend Albion over a creme-base, but preferred the look without.





More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment