Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Stash Swatch Initiative: Essie Set in Stones

Hello!


Essie Set in Stones. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Today, I have a quick swatch of a polish I've been using quite a bit of lately. This is Essie Set in Stones.

Set in Stones is simply a mix of three different sizes of silver hex glitters in a clear base. I always want to call this Nothing Else Metals, so pardon my previous and future errors, please.


Essie Set in Stones. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are one swiped on coat of Set in Stones over yesterday's Rainbow Honey 488nm swatch plus one coat of NYC In a New York Minute Topcoat. This provides a nice glitter density, and I found it had the right clear base-to-glitter ratio for easy application.


Essie Set in Stones, matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


I believe this was a part of the first Luxeffects line Essie came out with a few years ago. I've had this one for a long time, but I would bet I purchased my bottle at CVS back in Maryland. It's a solid, staple polish, and I think this is still available.


Essie Set in Stones. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment