Thursday, January 8, 2015

Stash Swatch Initiative: Milani Jewel FX Lavender

Hello!
Milani Jewel FX Lavender. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Today, I have another simple glitter to show you. This one is from Milani's Jewel FX Line and is called Lavender.

Lavender has two sizes of lavender-colored hex glitters in a clear base.


Milani Jewel FX Lavender. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are one swiped on coat of Lavender over yesterday's Sally Hansen I Lilac You swatch plus one coat of NYC In a New York Minute topcoat. Unlike Tuesday's glitter polish, Essie Set in Stones, I found this one had an excess of the clear base. I let some of the base drain back into the bottle before applying this, and I found that with this little trick, it applied easily.


Milani Jewel FX Lavender, matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I've had this one for quite some time, but I think I bought it at CVS.


Milani Jewel FX Lavender. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment