Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Stash Swatch Initiative: Sally Hansen I Lilac You

Hello!

Today, I have a quick swatch of a polish I just picked up a few days ago. This is Sally Hansen I Lilac You - a pale, lilac creme.


Sally Hansen I Lilac You. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are one coat of Sinful Colors Base Coat, two coats of I Lilac You, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. For the most part, this polish applies well. It is just a little finicky when it comes to over-manipulation - it will drag and bald just a bit if overworked. My only other complaint is Sally Hansen's terrible, paddle-brush. I have never been a fan, but this is a gorgeous color despite that.


Sally Hansen I Lilac You. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased this polish just last weekend on clearance at Ulta for less than $2! I did see it on clearance at Walgreens prior to that as well, so this might be a discontinued shade. I love it's muted tone. It's just the most perfect shade of lilac.


Sally Hansen I Lilac You. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment