Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Lacquer Lust A Toast to the Good Life

Hello!

Lacquer Lust A Toast to the Good Life. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I could not wait to wear the polishes I received at Christmas, so here's the first one I tried. This is Lacquer Lust A Toast to the Good Life.


Lacquer Lust A Toast to the Good Life. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

A Toast to the Good Life is a gorgeous mix of fine holographic gold glitter and small iridescent black hexes in a grey-tinted base. Pictures hardly do this one justice as it sparkles and flares rainbows like a diamond-encrusted ring. My camera just can't translate the beauty into digital form. The best I could do was some intentionally blurry captures.


Lacquer Lust A Toast to the Good Life. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are one coat of Duri Rejuvacote, one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, two coats of Zoya Normani, one coat of A Toast to the Good Life, and one coat of Seche Vite. I chose to layer this, but I'm not sure I needed to. I think two coats on it's own would have been sufficient now that I've used it. This polish applies wonderfully. It dries surprisingly smooth, and I only needed a normal topcoat to finish it off.


Lacquer Lust A Toast to the Good Life. Indoors, filtered sun light, no flash.

This polish was part of a limited-edition holiday collaboration set between Polished by KPT, Lacquer Lust, and Serum No. 5 for the 2014 holiday season and was given to me by my awesome parents. This is not available any longer, which is a shame. I'm sorry to be a tease! But take a look at some of their other offerings - my goodness some of those look incredible!

A Toast to the Good Life is my first Lacquer Lust polish, and I'm quite pleased with it. The logo is adorable too!

Lacquer Lust A Toast to the Good Life. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment