Saturday, December 6, 2014

Copycat NOTW: Sweet and Cozy

Hello!

I wanted to share with you this sweet, cozy, wintry mani I've been wearing all this week. I was inspired by this pin.


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I started with my base coats - Duri Rejuvacote and Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. To that, I added two coats each of Sally Hansen Wet Cement, the light grey creme; Zoya London, the medium grey texture; and OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, the greyed-out pink creme. Once dry, I embellished the look with delicate dots in Wet Cement and Konad Special Polish white over the Don't Bossa Nova Me Around on my middle finger, a snowman stamp from plate BM-318 over the Wet Cement on my pointer finger, one coat of OPI Muppets World Tour over the Wet Cement on my pinkie, and, finally, a clear rhinestone on my thumb. Everything but the textured polish got one coat of Seche Vite to finish.


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


I loved this look and got plenty of compliments on it.

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment