Sunday, December 28, 2014

Haul: December!

Hello!

Another year has nearly come to a close. I spent some time today reading through the last two years' worth of haul posts, and I'm glad to have them. As I read them, I remembered the days around those posts and they're perfect little snippets of the way every day life was at that point in time.

This year has seen a lot of change for us here outside of the blog, and, sadly, my posting has been neglected as a result. We made the big move from Maryland to Minnesota, I changed jobs, my husband went through a crazy five-month long 'ordeal' over whether or not he would get the job he's waited three years for (We basically put everything on hold until we new the answer, so we are very happy to report that he has accepted the position and finally started!), celebrated our one year anniversary, said goodbye to one of the best dogs anyone could ask for, and have just started the process of building our new home. It's been a roller coaster of a year. I am excited for 2015, and I hope that in the next year I will be able to pick back up to more frequent postings.

For now, here is December's haul!

First, Rainbow Honey's Mystery Bag for December included larger mini polishes, lotion, solid perfume, and a jumbo cuticle balm (not pictured because I gifted for Christmas).


RH's mini Mystery Bag for December.

Second, I received the holiday collaboration gift pack from Serum No. 5, Polished by KPT, and Lacquer Lust as a Christmas gift. This included three polishes, one from each brand represented that showcased the type of polish they are typically known for (For example, Polished by KPT is known for thermal polishes, which is the type of polish in this set.) and another product from each brand. Polished by KPT made a lavender salt soak, cuticle balm from Lacquer Lust, and a lip serum from Serum No. 5.


2014 Holiday Collaboration Set.

I was so excited about these polishes! They are so pretty! Here is a better shot of the three polishes, Serum No. 5 New You, Lacquer Lust A Toast to the Good Life, and Polished by KPT Live the Night:


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Finally, I came across Sally Hansen High n' Dry in a clearance bin at Shopko. This is from the Insta-Dri line, which I've read is good for stamping, so we'll see if this one is as well.


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

That's all for now!

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment