Wednesday, December 24, 2014

NOTW: Two Weeks of Jamberry Christmas!

Hello! Merry Christmas! I hope you are enjoying the holidays!

I have two different looks to share with you today that I did while wearing some Jamberry nail wraps as accent nails.

The first, is this peppermint candy look I wore last week:


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I used Zoya Elisa and Orly Au Champagne here over my base coat of Duri Rejuvacote plus Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. I stamped the candies with Zoya Elisa and Bundle Monster plate BM-213. The candy cane stripes are nail wraps from Jamberry. I was a little sad to see that the red on the wrap was much more orange-toned than my polish, which made this one my least favorite of the two designs.

The second, is this festive little number I'm currently wearing:


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

This mani features OPI The Color of Minnie over my basecoats, which is a punchier, brighter, and more orange red than Zoya Elisa. While it still doesn't match the red on the nail wrap perfectly, the colors do play nicer together. After that was topcoated and dry, I used one dabbed on coat of KBShimmer Kringle All the Way to add some sparkles to my middle finger and double-topcoated it smooth.

I hope your holiday is bright and cheery!

More soon I hope. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment