Monday, December 29, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: L'Oreal Sexy in Sequins

Hello!

I'm back with a few swatches this week finally! Here is one from L'Oreal's Hidden Gems Collection from fall of last year. This is Sexy in Sequins.


L'Oreal Sexy in Sequins. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Sexy in Sequins is a deep purple texture polish with small silver hex glitters (which show up purple on the nail from the purple-colored texture base tinting them). It also has the most incredible shimmer of any texture I think I have. It's got gold, orange, and purple shimmer bits that make this polish so interesting to wear.


L'Oreal Sexy in Sequins. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are simply two coats of Sexy in Sequins over a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote. Formula was not problematic, and application was a breeze.


L'Oreal Sexy in Sequins. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I am pretty sure I bought this at CVS back in Maryland well over a year ago now. It disappeared from shelves out there quickly, but I have actually seen the display here in the Midwest recently (at ShopKo, I think!). So, if you missed out on any of these, they are still out there, but by now, are probably pretty elusive. Good luck!


L'Oreal Sexy in Sequins. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment