Monday, August 5, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Zoya London

Hello!

Today I have a Zoya PixieDust to show you! This is London!

Zoya London. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
London is a cement-grey, matte textured polish with silver shimmer.

Zoya London. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base of Duri Rejuvacote and two coats of Zoya London. This polish has a great formula, which applied with zero issues. As with all textured polishes I've used thus far, dry time is a little long, and you'll want to wait a bit between coats.

Zoya London. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I purchased this bottle from Ulta, but usually buy directly from Zoya.

Zoya London. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^






2 comments:

  1. Wow! I cant believe its gray it looks brown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy! On my monitor, it looks absolutely grey, but through my phone, I can see how you'd see it as brown. ^_^

      Delete