Thursday, August 8, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: NerdLacquer Entirely Unlike Tea

Hello!

I am so excited about this NerdLacquer polish today!!! This is Entirely Unlike Tea!

Nerdlacquer Entirely Unlike Tea. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Entirely Unlike Tea is a neutral-based polish that looks quite like tea with milk. It becomes entirely unlike tea once you notice the awesome purple shimmer! This polish also has two sizes of silver hex glitters AND iridescent hexes hiding inside. The iridescent bits are nearly invisible unless you view them from exactly the right angle. I love it!

Nerdlacquer Entirely Unlike Tea. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are base of Duri Rejuvacote and a layer of Elmer's glue. Once that was dry, I only needed two coats of Entirely Unlike Tea, and I finished this with one coat of Gelous plus one coat of Seche Vite. Formula on this polish is superb. I had zero issues with application, and, although this is a glitter polish, I only needed to swipe on the two coats. No dabbing necessary!

Nerdlacquer Entirely Unlike Tea. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I have been a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan for a long time. I even have a gilt-edged, hardcover edition of the entire collection. This polish is perfectly representative of it's name! Genius!

Nerdlacquer Entirely Unlike Tea. Indoors, artificial and natural light (near a window!), no flash.
I was lucky to buy this bottle during NerdLacquer's last restock. She is on Google+, which I admittedly do not use, but thanks to the supremely awesome Accio Lacquer, who announced the restock via her Facebook page, I was clued in to the when and where! Hoping the next restock is soon! I've got three more on my wishlist!

Nerdlacquer Entirely Unlike Tea. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment