Friday, August 16, 2013

NOTW: Gold and Pink and Striped

Hello! Happy Friday!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
For this look, I was inspired by the Nailasaurus' Valentine's Day mani from way back in February! I started with a base of Duri Rejuvacote, two coats of Essie Sand Tropez on all but my ring finger, which got one coat of Orly Luxe, and one coat of Seche Vite.

Once that was dry, I used some striping tape I picked up at Wal-mart to make the pattern on my middle and ring fingers. I used China Glaze Snap My Dragon over the tape on my middle finger, while OPI Party in My Cabana went over the tape on my ring finger. I removed the tape right away, and once all was dry, I layered on another coat of Seche Vite.

I used one coat of Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness on my pointer finger. And sponged on a gradient with Essie Sand Tropez and China Glaze Snap My Dragon on my pinkie and thumb. All that was topped with a coat of Seche Vite as well.

Have a fabulous weekend! More Monday! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment