Sunday, August 4, 2013

NOTW: Red and Wrapped!

Hello!

Here's what I've been wearing this week.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I started with a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote. To all but my ring finger, I then added two coats of OPI The Color Of Minnie, plus one coat of Seche Vite. My ring finger got wrapped in a nail sticker from a set I bought from Maurices a few years ago. They've been hanging out with my nail supplies for a long time!

The great thing about this set of wraps is that they're not made from polish, so I can keep the rest of the set to use later on. This was my first try at nail wraps, and I ended up trimming them a little too short. I used two wraps for this mani. They are very long, so I trimmed out a few flower details off the extra bit to add to my middle finger as well. The stickers all got a coat of NYC In a New York Minute.

This mani has lasted a whole week! It's simple, but I love it! More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment