Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stash Swatch Initative: Digital Nails Dark Labyrinth

Hello!

I have my first Digital Nails polish to show you! This is Dark Labyrinth!

Digital Nails Dark Labyrinth. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Dark Labyrinth is a black jelly polish which suspends tons of teal satin hex glitters in two sizes. Also in the mix, we've got the large neon yellow and neon pink variety of satin hexes; neon yellow star glitter; some super large neon pink satin hexes; and large, black round glitter.

Digital Nails Dark Labyrinth. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one manipulated coat over yesterday's Color Club Revvvolution swatch plus one coat of Gelous and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. I'm not sure I needed (or picked the best) undies for this polish -- I think it could reach opacity easily on it's own as it is nicely pigmented. I found the formula to be a tad on the thick side, but that didn't cause any application issues. I was not able to get any of the extra large pink hexes out of the bottle, and I'm not sure if this polish is supposed to have those big black circles in it... I only found one of them so far, so perhaps that was an accidental inclusion. All things considered, this is a great polish -- I love the color combination!

Digital Nails Dark Labyrinth. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
After seeing Dark Labyrinth over at Accio Lacquer, I knew I had to have it! This is definitely a unique addition to my stash. I purchased this bottle from Digital Nails' Etsy page. As usual, restocks announced via Facebook.

Digital Nails Dark Labyrinth. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^

2 comments: