Sunday, July 15, 2012

Well, Hello There

Welcome to my corner of the Internet. Be gentle with me, it's my first time.

I've always loved color and pattern, even as a kid. I remember collecting paint chips and being delighted when I discovered you could take them from the display and they were free. My mother limited me, of course, but how easily persuaded was I? Let me pick out a few paint chips, and I would behave. While the paint chip collection from my youth is long gone, I've replaced it with something greater. What better way to immerse yourself in color and pattern than nail polish and nail art? I've recently discovered this world of nail polish blogging, and it has rekindled what was a dormant addiction to color. I've been bitten by the polish bug and bitten hard. My collection has grown exponentially this year. I want to share it with you and start taking part in this great community I've only watched from the behind the safety of my monitor until now.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment