Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!

I have another holiday look to show you today. This was inspired by Joanne of Northern Nails' post, here.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I used a base coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, then three coats of Orly Star Spangled on all fingers but my ring finger, which got three coats of China Glaze Glittering Garland. I topped everything off with Seche Vite. Once it was good and dry, I applied the rhinestones and sealed it all with a few coats of NYC's In a New York Minute.

Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.

This was the most gorgeous in low, indoor lighting. The colors were extremely saturated,  glowy, and jewel-like but impossible for my camera to capture that way!

Enjoy the day! More soon!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment