Friday, July 5, 2013

Copy cat NOTW: Coral, Navy, and Grey Skittles!

Hello!

Today I want to show you a Nails of the Week from a few weeks ago. I wanted to recreate this mani to wear into DC to celebrate my fiance's birthday last month. In all the craziness June dished out, I hadn't the time to write about them here yet.

Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I started with a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote. I layered on three coats of Cult Nails Scandalous, plus one coat of Seche Vite, on my pointer and pinkie fingers. My middle and ring fingers each started with two coats of OPI Skull & Glossbones to which one coat of OPI Pirouette My Whistle was added on my middle finger only. My ring finger was stamped with Zoya Ibiza in the awesome chevron design from Bundle Monster Plate, BM-201. My thumb was painted with two coats of Contrary Polish Santorini.

The hearts were added in OPI Skull & Glossbones using a bobby pin as a dotting tool. For contrast, I added a bit of Scandalous over the Skull & Glossbones heart on my ring finger. Everything was topped with a healthy coat of Seche Vite.

Random tidbit: This picture was taken in downtown DC near the US Navy Memorial.

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment