Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Lush Lacquer Glowsticks

Hello!

I've got my first Lush Lacquer on tap today! This is Lush Lacquer's Glowsticks.

Lush Lacquer Glowsticks. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Glowsticks is a fun neon glitter topper in a clear base. Yes, I said: Neon. Glitter. Neonglitter!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this! It's great for summer -- so bright, happy, and cheery. While wearing this, I got more than one compliment on it, and everyone thought it looked like a splatter mani, which it really does! Splatter mani in a bottle! It's great!

Lush Lacquer Glowsticks. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote, two coats of Orly Au Champagne, one slightly dabbled coat of Glowsticks, and two coats of Seche Vite. Formula is fine on this, I can't remember having any difficulties. The glitters are so thin that they are transparent, which I think is awesome. I thought that would make them easy to remove, but not so much. Removal was just as difficult as with regular, metallic glitters.

Lush Lacquer Glowsticks. Outdoors, natural light, no flash. This was the week of nothing but clouds and storms, so this picture was the best I could do for 'sunlight'. Blah!
As far as glitter sizes and shapes, I see: small, medium, and extra large pink hexes; medium and extra large yellow hexes; small, medium, and extra large blue hexes; and small, short, blue bars. I love this mix of color!
I bought my bottle from Lush Lacquer's Etsy store, here. They've also got Facebook! Check them out!

Lush Lacquer Glowsticks. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment