Saturday, April 18, 2015

Stash Swatch Initiative: Rainbow Honey Petit Four

Hello!

I'm still here! I wanted to show you this swatch of Rainbow Honey Petit Four, since it is part of the brand new collection, La Patisserie, that launches tonight!


Rainbow Honey Petit Four. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Petit Four is a cute, glitter polish with a pale yellow base. I love the glitter mix here. I see light blue, coral, and pink glitter in a variety of shapes along with a sprinkle of pink shimmer. Swatches today are one coat of Petit Four over a base of Sinful Colors Unicorn, then one coat of Seche Vite. I didn't have any problems with the application, and I thought this was the perfect glitter coverage.


Rainbow Honey Petit Four. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

My mini bottle came in the mystery bag from May of last year, and while I haven't seen any swatches of the new collection yet, I would assume that this is the same polish. The new collection launches in just a few hours over at Rainbow Honey!

 
Rainbow Honey Petit Four. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soo-... uhm, eventually! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment