Thursday, August 21, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Rainbow Honey Modern Hearts

Hello!

Today, I have Rainbow Honey Modern Hearts to show you!

Rainbow Honey Modern Hearts. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Modern Hearts is a glitter topper in a clear base. For glitters, I see neon pink hexes and squares, mango-colored hexes, light yellow hexes, tiny white hexes, and white hearts. There is also iridescent shimmer, which I've come to expect and love from Rainbow Honey polishes.


Rainbow Honey Modern Hearts. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are one coat over yesterday's Maybelline Bleached in Peach swatch plus two coats of topcoat. This applied nicely, and I didn't see the need to dab. I did, however, place the hearts purposefully.


Rainbow Honey Modern Hearts. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Modern Hearts came in my mystery bag so I'm not sure if this will be available for purchase on it's own. Keep an eye out at Rainbow Honey for new releases!


Rainbow Honey Modern Hearts. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment