Saturday, October 12, 2013

Haul: September!

A little late, but if you recall, I was little busy last month - teehee!

Busy or not, I always seem to find the time and money for polish purchases.

I confessed last month that Rainbow Honey is my weakness. Along with Trelly's MISC, they're my two favorite independent polish makers. And that's exactly who I bought from this time around!

From left to right: Leonids, Star Stuff, and Orionids. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Early in September, Rainbow Honey brought back a lot of their limited editions, so I was quick to pick up those that I had missed plus the September LE: The Shooting Star Set (Leonids, Star Stuff, and Orionids), Deep Field, Bubble Beam, and The Frizz (September's LE).

From left to right: Deep Field, Bubble Beam, and The Frizz. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Trelly's introduced a Fall/Halloween inspired collection. My picks were Hocus Pocus and Scruff Bunnies. Both are matte glitter toppers!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
We had a great time on our wedding trip -- everything went on without problems (though the rain could have let up a bit! We got rained on nearly every day!). We were very happy to share the beauty of Montana with our dearest family and friends. A few non-polish related pictures:





Oh, and here is how my wedding day nails came out! Three coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu and a small red accent heart drawn with Avon Reviving Red nail striper polish. Simple and elegant!



October is almost half over! I can't believe it! I haven't worn nearly enough Halloween polishes or looks yet! I had fully intended on participating in the 33 Day Challenge going on right now, but I admit defeat and will have to abandon that idea. Not enough hours in the day! Next time, ladies, next time!

More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment