Monday, June 10, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Fast Track

Hello!

China Glaze Fast Track. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is China Glaze Fast Track from last year's Colors from the Capitol collection.

China Glaze Fast Track. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Fast Track is one of my favorite neutrals. The base color works with my skin tone, but it's the shimmer that I love the most. Oh the shimmer! This polish is packed with golden shimmer, and it is gorgeous!

China Glaze Fast Track. Outdoors, natural light (shade), no flash.
Swatches today area base coat of Seche Clear, three coats of Fast Track, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. The formula here is easy to work with, but a tad sheer, causing me to need three coats instead of my usual two.

China Glaze Fast Track. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
This lovely polish can still be found at places like Head2Toe Beauty, which is probably where I bought my bottle. It's waited patiently for it's turn in the spotlight for a long time, so I can't be sure where I purchased it!

China Glaze Fast Track. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment