Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam!

Hello again!

OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam!. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I have OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam! to show you today. This one is from last year's Holland Collection.

I Don't Give a Rotterdam! is a unique grey-blue. A muted periwinkle. The color reminds me of January skies, snow, and the winter stillness. In the bottle, this looks to have silver shimmer. On the nail, I do see the silver shimmer, but I was surprised to see gold/copper shimmer in there as well. I think that little detail makes this polish a winner.
OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam!. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I used three coats of I Don't Give a Rotterdam! over a base of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, and topped it off with one coat of Seche Vite. This was surprisingly a little sheer, but the formula is great. No issues.

OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam!. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I picked this up on clearance recently, and, while it wasn't on my 'official' wishlist, I'm very glad I found it. It's a unique shade in my stash, and I really like wearing it. Gorgeous!

OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam!. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment