Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Color Club Worth the Risque

Hello again!


Color Club Worth the Risque. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
I have another Color Club polish to show you today. This is the very awesome Worth The Risque from the Femme Fatale collection.

Color Club Worth the Risque. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardening Base, three coats of Worth the Risque, and one coat of Seche Vite on all my fingers except the index finger. I have heard that topcoats kill the holo effect, so I wanted to see if there was any difference in topcoat/no topcoat with this polish. In the swatch photos, it does look like my index finger has a stronger/brighter holo effect. I have to say that I did not notice this in person.

Color Club Worth the Risque. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Worth the Risque has a fantastic formula, which is par for the course for Color Club in my experience. They're smooth flowing, dry smooth and glasslike, and give me zero issues. This is a great silver, holo. I love this polish and am now on the hunt for more holos from Color Club. I already have Wild at Heart and Revvvolution (just waiting on some more sun to get those swatched). Any suggestions? I've got my eye on Fashion Addict. I'm also super excited for the Halo Hues collection that's due out any time now. The latest update I read from Color Club (here) was that the release was delayed so they could ensure quality polish. I'm impatiently waiting, but it's worth it for good polish. ^_^


Color Club Worth the Risque. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle from Head2Toe Beauty. It's still available as I type this, if you're after it.

Color Club Worth the Risque. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.

More soon!! ^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment